2 de janeiro de 2010


"Now, if you'll only attend, Kitty, and not talk so much, I'll tell you all my ideas about Looking-Glass House. First, there's the room you can see through the glass - that's just the same as our drawing room, only the things go the other way. I can see all of it when I get upon a chair - all but the bit behind the fireplace. Oh! I do so wish I could see that bit! I want so much to know whether they've a fire in the winter: you never can tell, you know, unless our fire smokes, and then smoke comes up in that room too - but that may be only pretence, just to make it look as if they had a fire...

Oh, Kitty! how nice it would be if we could only get through into Looking-Glass House! I'm sure it's got, oh! such beautiful things in it! Let's pretend there's a way of getting through into it, somehow, Kitty. Let's pretend the glass has got all soft like gauze, so that we can get through. Why, it's turning into a sort of mist now, I declare!"
Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

4 comentários:

  1. Reli, agora em inglês. Ainda bem.
    Um bom segundo dia do ano a todos. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
    Um dia remeti-te uma mensagem a perguntar-te se poderias enviar-me, resumidamente, a história.
    Hoje, já estás capaz de fazÊ-lo?

    : )

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sim, isso e vir-me parar às mãos, citado, foi a motivação. Já é pretensão suficiente por ali a minha foto com a azeitonas. Mas acertei em todos os episódios, se bem me lembro! x)

    ResponderEliminar